New Year, Improved Me
Happy New Year! As you can see, I'm walking into the new year cool, calm, and collected and ready to take the year on by force! I'm not one for making new year's resolutions because I believe you shouldn't have to wait until the new year to implement a change, however, I get it...the year starts over, it's a fresh start - you do you lol.
Anyways, as for me, I do have specific goals and a list of improvements set for myself. Some things included on my list of goals are as follows:
- Travel to NYC (I think this on my list every year haha)
- Travel to Cali (perhaps San Diego, San Fran, or LA)
- I also want to take advantage of some of the amazing things happening in some larger cities near me (Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Chicago)
- Begin a huge personal endeavor (it's top-secret; more info to come soon :D)
- Become more involved in charity work
- and much more!
Some things included on my list of improvements include:
- Not turning down opportunities due to fear and what-ifs
- Put ideas into action; not sit on them
- Eat healthier and work out regularly
- Drink more water (I HATE water lol)
- Get more rest
Those are just a few of my goals and improvements. I plan to create a vision board as I did for 2017 which I found to be very successful. Being able to visually see your goals every single day keeps them fresh on your mind and encourages you to check-mark those items off your list. Some things on my 2017 vision board was to travel to Chicago (which I did), travel to NYC (which I did, twice), and to successfully turn my internship into a permanent, full-time position (which I did). Vision boards are a powerful tool.
I'd love to hear what are you guy's 2018 resolutions, goals, and/or improvements! You can email me or drop a comment!
My cool, calm, and collected look:
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Photographer: Jake Weber